The Home of Gaming

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» need someone to do some titles for me
Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm by Daivv

» LSG's Song of The Week
Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 pm by Daivv

» XBL GT/PS3 PSN LIST!
Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm by Daivv

» New Forum? READ!!!
Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm by Daivv

» Sniping in Black Ops
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» Minecraft Build-Off
Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by v TiM

» Awesome Editing
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm by Hazzaaa

» OMG MUST SEE!!!!!
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» HD PVR Sound
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 am by CombatArmy

Poll

Favourite Internet Browser?
0% 0% [ 0 ]
13% 13% [ 1 ]
50% 50% [ 4 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
13% 13% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8


    Editer for my clan please

    Share
    avatar
    MGz iP R O
    Novice
    Novice

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Age : 24
    Location : London

    Editer for my clan please

    Post by MGz iP R O on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am

    hey guys ^_^

    i was just wondering if anyone would like to become an editor for one of my clans montages?

    would be greatly appreciated .
    we are new to you tube and have tried our hand at a few ourselves ..

    *Youtube links removed by Admin due to advertising*
    *Please post direct links to the videos*
    avatar
    Daivv
    Full Member
    Full Member

    Posts : 159
    Join date : 2010-07-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Reading, England

    Re: Editer for my clan please

    Post by Daivv on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 pm

    If you send me the clips (I'm not prepared to ttrawl through whole games finding good ones - I've had to do that before -.-)

    I'll see what I can do. If the clips are crap, I'm not prepared to edit them. Good clips, good edit. Excellent clips... Ex- well, I'll try my hardest.
    avatar
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

    Posts : 425
    Join date : 2010-07-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Kansas, USA

    Re: Editer for my clan please

    Post by iHave Reaperz on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:42 pm

    Daivv wrote:If you send me the clips (I'm not prepared to ttrawl through whole games finding good ones - I've had to do that before -.-)

    I'll see what I can do. If the clips are crap, I'm not prepared to edit them. Good clips, good edit. Excellent clips... Ex- well, I'll try my hardest.

    THIS!

    I don't know how many times I have asked this, but I just wish people would post the link to their clips the first time. It makes everyones lives a little bit easier.
    avatar
    Daivv
    Full Member
    Full Member

    Posts : 159
    Join date : 2010-07-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Reading, England

    Re: Editer for my clan please

    Post by Daivv on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 am

    iHave Reaperz wrote:
    Daivv wrote:If you send me the clips (I'm not prepared to ttrawl through whole games finding good ones - I've had to do that before -.-)

    I'll see what I can do. If the clips are crap, I'm not prepared to edit them. Good clips, good edit. Excellent clips... Ex- well, I'll try my hardest.

    THIS!

    I don't know how many times I have asked this, but I just wish people would post the link to their clips the first time. It makes everyones lives a little bit easier.

    Definately.
    avatar
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

    Posts : 425
    Join date : 2010-07-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Kansas, USA

    Re: Editer for my clan please

    Post by iHave Reaperz on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

    Daivv wrote:
    iHave Reaperz wrote:
    Daivv wrote:If you send me the clips (I'm not prepared to ttrawl through whole games finding good ones - I've had to do that before -.-)

    I'll see what I can do. If the clips are crap, I'm not prepared to edit them. Good clips, good edit. Excellent clips... Ex- well, I'll try my hardest.

    THIS!

    I don't know how many times I have asked this, but I just wish people would post the link to their clips the first time. It makes everyones lives a little bit easier.

    Definately.

    And yet nothing changes. Tis a shame.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Editer for my clan please

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:18 am